Here we are at D.C. We had a great time.:)
Harper helps mommy with her many crafty projects....


I tried crocheting.. not for me right now.. but pictured to the right is some of the recent clothes I have made the doll face... the blanket has here named monogrammed on it and the orange jumper reads "gobble gobble" its for thanksgiving. :)
The last couple of months Harper has rolled over, started giggling, and is starting to sit up and trying to crawl. We have bought new den furniture, and recently a new car. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us.
YAY, for a update! Finally! You've gotta keep this thing up for my sake! I'm LOVIN' the crafts...Lawson has a special Thanksgiving onesie :) It has a gobble gobble on it, so they will be so presh! Do you have a mongram machine??? or are you taken it some where? We should get crafty during Thanksgiving and you could help me sew some things- I could bring my machine!??????
ReplyDelete