This past weekend was mine and Jon's one year anniversary, and I could not believe it has gone by so fast. This past year has been nothing but full of blessings. :) We are very lucky! On our anniversary, we celebrated by going ice skating then grabbed a bite at Vanellis. Ice skating was such a blast, the date was full of laughter, not only at ourselves but at the others trying to skate as well. Once we decided we have had enough of ice skating, we raced to the exit, lets just say I won!!! :) Of course, after that vigorous workout, we were hungry, off to Vanelli's. We hadn't eaten there for some time, so I had forgotten how much I enjoyed their food. It was a very nice dinner. Later we dug out our topper from our wedding cake, and tasted it... yuck! ha it was a little sour?! I look forward to spending many years with my best friend!
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Its flown by....
This past weekend was mine and Jon's one year anniversary, and I could not believe it has gone by so fast. This past year has been nothing but full of blessings. :) We are very lucky! On our anniversary, we celebrated by going ice skating then grabbed a bite at Vanellis. Ice skating was such a blast, the date was full of laughter, not only at ourselves but at the others trying to skate as well. Once we decided we have had enough of ice skating, we raced to the exit, lets just say I won!!! :) Of course, after that vigorous workout, we were hungry, off to Vanelli's. We hadn't eaten there for some time, so I had forgotten how much I enjoyed their food. It was a very nice dinner. Later we dug out our topper from our wedding cake, and tasted it... yuck! ha it was a little sour?! I look forward to spending many years with my best friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment