Thursday, December 2, 2010

Yay for Maw Maw!!

Thursday night Harper experienced her first parade. Harper and I (her daddy had to work)went to Belmont with the in-laws to watch Maw Maw Chris in the parade, she was being honored as the Grand Marshall. We were all so proud. Harper enjoyed watching her Maw Maw in the parade, but one thing she didn't like was the fire trucks. Man they were loud, they even bothered my ears. But it was soon okay because I covered her little ears with my hands. At the time, Marc was holding her and we were all trying to talk over the firetrucks, but none of us could hear each other. So we got a little tickled. :) Overall the parade was great. After the excitement from the parade, we all went back to Maw Maw Chris's house to eat fish and celebrate. Harper's first Christmas parade was enjoyable.( I might get pics up later.... its on my little camera and can't seem to find the cord right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment